Download Who Moved My Mouse? PDF

Download Who Moved My Mouse? PDF
By:Dena Harris
Published on 2010-10-21 by Hachette UK


While cats may hide their self-doubt behind dismissive 'you bore me' and 'I just sprayed the couch' smirks, underneath they are desperate to introduce meaning into their nine lives. This parody, based on classic self-help texts, has the answers. Has your cat been moping around in that patch of sunlight for more than 23 hours a day? Has kitty been overindulging in Whiskas in order to fill the vast emptiness within? While humans have plenty of self-help books to aid us in times of existential crisis, our feline friends have had to go it alone. Until now. This personal-growth book for cats (and their humans) uses the framework of classic self-help tomes to shed light on universal kitty questions. With chapters like 'A Cat's Conversations with God' and 'The Fur Agreements', this guide will empower cats to make the 20 minutes they're awake each day the best 20 minutes of their lives.

This Book was ranked at 37 by Google Books for keyword self help book.

Book ID of Who Moved My Mouse?'s Books is VCzCVcMShh8C, Book which was written byDena Harrishave ETAG "VwDL43ihB/U"

Book which was published by Hachette UK since 2010-10-21 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9780748123575 and ISBN 10 Code is 0748123571

Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is false

Book which have "144 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryHumor

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is trueand in ePub is true

Book Preview


Download Who Moved My Mouse? PDF Free

Download Who Moved My Mouse? Books Free

Download Who Moved My Mouse? Free

Download Who Moved My Mouse? PDF

Download Who Moved My Mouse? Books